Project TEAM was developed to be co-facilitated by a licensed professional (such as an occupational therapist, special educator, or social worker) and an experienced advocate who identifies as a person with a disability. Project TEAM materials are freely available to professionals and community agencies who want to implement Project TEAM. Professionals and agencies can request electronic copies of the Project TEAM facilitator manual, trainee workbook, and activity materials.
To request materials, please email us at email@example.com
In your email, please provide the following information:
- Your phone number:
- Professional information (training, degree):
- Youth/young adults served (age, disability, other relevant information):
- Anticipated use:
- Number of professionals who may use Project TEAM:
- Number of youth/young adults who may use Project TEAM:
- Where/How you heard about us:
Thank you again for your interest in Project TEAM.